2012年4月26日星期四

I have a Video Card Problem, PLZ help!?

My video card is puttzin out on me here. I want to know, I have an integrated video card that I don't use, I have a Radeon 9800, and its fan is burnt out, when I leave it on too long (my computer) I smell the card actually burning. How do I disable the card and switch it to the internal videocard? Does anyone know?|||you can disable it through hardware manager, but i would just shut off your computer, then pull out the gfx card. Plug ur VGA cord back into the onboard card and fire it back up. Then uninstall your gfx card driver for the ATI card and plan on buying a new card.



www.newegg.com have some good prices on cards

Good luck|||Remove the old card. You can't disable it. If you leave it in it will burn out and possibly burn out your motherboard and or other parts.



On most motherboards, you only need to remove the video card and connect the video cable to the port on the motherboard, then reboot. Once in windows you'll have to install the drivers for the onboard video...|||Pull the card out and plug the monitor into the other port

没有评论:

发表评论