2012年4月27日星期五

Computer Video card problem?

I Built my own computer, and it has been fine for the last year



but all of a sudden, my video card is going wack



anytime i watch something, or just on my desktop, there are all these horizontal lines going across my screen and they move everytime i open a new program]



When i play a game like Counter Strike: Source on it, the color scheme is all messed up, and it freezes and crashed, then a warning sign somes up in saying the video card problem has been fixed.



I have a 7600 Navidia G-Force



I tried installing new drivers for it, but it didn't work. Any suggestions?



Thanks !|||I'm afraid the card may be on it's way out.

If it's still under warranty I'd return it and get a replacement.



The only way of knowing for sure if it is the card or not is to put it into another system (or have a PC Tech Bench it) to see if it does the same thing.

Other than that, it's just and educated guess on troubleshooting the problem.|||I think your video card is near the end of its lifetime. I had that problem before with my old video card, I brought my video card to the store and they told me to get a new one I think this is same for you.

没有评论:

发表评论