2012年4月24日星期二

World of Warcraft/ Video Card Problems? What a Mission!?

Specs:

Asus Striker 2 extreme

Core 2 Quad 2.4ghz ( clocked )

Thermaltake Armour Junior Case/ 22cm Side Fan for panel

EN9800GT Hybrid power Graphics card

4gig DDR3 OCZ 1600mhz platinum edition ( 1.8 vaults )

CNPS9700-LED ( blue one ) CPU cooler

750gig Sata WD Caviar HD

750W power supply

(sound card that came with Asus striker 2 extreme "SupremeFX2" )



Hey guys, That is my specs for my computer as u can see. I had a 8800GT alpha edition Graphics card i had gotten a Thermaltake duorb GVA cooler on it but it was fail to cool it down, under warranty still i had gotten my EN9800GT Hybrid power for free but I'm still having issues with it, i didn't notice that my 8800GT was broken until my computer kept Freezing during world of Warcraft, and when i first booted it up it froze, So let me get to the point... I'm still having trouble with World of Warcraft Freezing my computer, I have no other games that freeze besides World of Warcraft, Battlefield 2 hasn't froze on me But i only play that on Single Player were the internet is not involved. I use Telstra Big pond Wireless Next G network, ( works fine on every computer in my house )- Laptop and Old PC). So anyway I'm still having trouble with it World of Warcraft Freezes and Audio just Repeats its self constantly until i hit the reset or the power button.



There Are allot of people on the internet with Graphic card problems on World of Warcraft, but that cant be right for me! everything in my computer seems to be ok but When i play world of Warcraft it fails to last 2-3hrs before freezing and that's it i have to turn the PC off for about 30minutes, I'm not sure if its overheating or its just faulty because my last graphics card did the same thing only quicker.. i have spent around $3100 on this computer 24" screen 5.1 speakers G5 gaming mouse.. As this is my old PC but newer parts... NOTHING is overclocked on my computer so there is no issues with that. Drivers and updates/windows/World of Warcraft.. are all up to date. I use Microsoft Windows Live Care For My Anti-Virus Anti-Spy wear and Tune up and Back up programs. ( I recommend it for everyone Slows PC down by around 10% at boot up but chews anything not normal ).. So What Do You Guys Think i should do? The Computer Technicians Cant Recognize The Problem they are saying to me they are saying everything on my computer is fine... No Crashes and stuff like that for them.. I have Replaced My Wireless keyboard but that has fail d i thought that might have been a reason. I use no printer or anything that is an accessory or a desktop PC for now. ( scanner fax ext..) My Programs i use: Firefox,Winamp,VLC Media Player,World of Warcraft, Battlefield 2,Windows Live Care,MSN Messenger,Set point For G5 Mouse from Logitech, Lightscribe Control panel ( Come From The Computer technicians i don't know what it does i never use it, Limewire, Soundmax, Nero 7, Auto Gk, DvD Decrypter, WinRaR, Xvid, Avisynth 2.5, Vob Sub, Utorrent ) - that's about all for now. As i said these all worked before i had my computer upgraded Everyone of them no problems at all.



I Don't Think My Registry Would need cleaning because i had my Hardrive Formatted reinstall WinXP when i got my computer back from the store So for the last 4 months this is how its been back and forth to the computer store to get fixed, and they cant seem to find the problem? Is it my Motherboard? My Video Card? My Ram? Is it not put together properly? is it cool enough? and the list could go on but i think they would have tested all this before they are pretty good guys may think a bit lazy tho.

There Website "www.ple.com.au" in Wangara.

ALSO- These are my last 2 posts but i think this is covered just about everything

http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…



http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…



Thanks for your Time Guys and who ever can fix this problem will get a great thanks!|||I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet, but have you tried different memory? A customer brought his pc in several months ago b/c WoW was locking up. Turns out that for whatever reason, the system did not like the high end memory that was in it.



Also, do you have the latest BIOS for the motherboard? Those are 2 things I would definitely check out. Especially since it did this with the last video card.|||I had the same problem when playing WoW.



I solved it by changing my RAM speed for 1066 to 800 in the BIOS.



Not an ideal soloution I know, but it stopped WoW crashing.

没有评论:

发表评论