2012年4月26日星期四

Video card problems?

I have an AMD +2800 CPU, 1.5 gigs of ram, and an nVidia 7800 GS card. The card is AGP, but right now the system is recognizing it as a pci card. I was told to uninstall the chipset drivers, and reinstall the vidcard drivers. I dont know exactly what to do though, so Im looking for simple detailed instructions... ie:remove vid card driver, remove chipset driver, reinstall motherboard driver, excluding onboard video (i dont know how), and then install vid card finally. I think its something like that, but Im not sure. Please dont tell me to check my bios, etc. I know specifically what I need, and it is to be told in which order and what drivers i need to remove and replace.|||By what you are saying I think you need to:

1. Go to the Nvidia website and download the latest drivers for your video card.



2. Check in add and remove programs to see if you have drivers installed there and just remove them.



3. Reboot your comp.



4. Install the new drivers you downloaded.



5. Reboot your comp



6. You should be good.



Most of these instructions are on the Nvidia website when you get the drivers under installation tips, just go there and read them if you need more help or just ask me.



Hope this helps.

没有评论:

发表评论