2012年4月24日星期二

Video card problems any help please?

one of my friends was using my computer idk what she did, but after she got done using I loaded up my internet browser and the screen goes crazy. So I restarted to see if that hellps but it didnt, the screen is tons of colors all over. So I took out my video card and using the defult card thats in there. any help please?|||Either your video card is defective or you need to flash the BIOS or you need to rollback any pertinent driver. Also, you can try cleaning out the fans. Unfortunately, the problem that you have described is, most likely, due to a defective video card; in that case, it is not repairable; it appears that the video card overheated. If you have onboard/integrated graphics, try using those. I should mention that, if you are using Windows, then it could be because of a missing file; if you are using Windows, try reinstalling it (as your last resort).|||Its most likely fried, or try to remove the card from its slot, clean the area (using canned air) and make sure there is nothing stopping the fan, clean of dust, and if possible, try another slot. (Most computers don't have more than 1 PCI-E slot) but give it a try, make sure its secure in there also, oh by the way, what kind of card?

没有评论:

发表评论