2012年4月26日星期四

Video Card Problem?

I had a video card problem with my computer a few months ago and had to replace it. Now my computer is acting up again. When it goes into standby, it won't come out of it. I CANNOT have another computer problem! What can I do to keep my computer from getting worse?|||What Chickster said but you could go into the power management control panel and turn off sleep mode.|||I think your inner tower is getting to hot. you may need to try a better case with more airflow or you will have to open the side of your case and place a big fan next to it. If neither of these work you may have a wiring problem with the power supply and you are not getting enough power to the right areas.|||Try cleaning the computer, and power supply out, with a can of compressed air first.|||Either connect an new power supply PLUG into your harddrive or buy a new harddrive....its not the video card, that is if you have the correct updates to its driver. Sorrry... well you could also just turn it off.....

没有评论:

发表评论