2012年4月27日星期五

Video card problems and booting?

I have a 8600 gt standalone video card. Last night, i was playing a game and turned off my computer normally. The next morning, it took a long while for my computer to boot. When it actually does boot up, it ran on my integrated video card instead of my standalone one. Can anyone tell me what is going on?



My video card has worked for about a month or so before doing this. My motherboard is pci-e compatible and i have a 500 watt psu, so chances are that can't be the problem.



Also, can it also be my motherboard?



Please help me out here, thanks!



sometimes, like 1/15 times, the card would work|||I had a similar problem not too long ago. I was surfing the internet, and all of the sudden my computer froze, and the screen went black. So I pressed the reset button, and instead of booting up my computer made a series of beeps. I looked that series of beeps up on the internet, and it meant that my video card was bad. However I didn't think the card could be bad because I had bought it not too long ago. What I did to fix my problem was, I took my video card out of the slot and put it back in, and that did the trick for me. I have not had any problems since. So I would recommend that you take the video card out of the slot and put it back in again. If that doesn't work then you probably have either a bad video card, or a bad PCI-e slot. Good luck!|||Then what would happen to the bootup in that 1/15 time? I thought coin cell battery but it doesn't seem to be the case if you do have that 1/15 time thing.

没有评论:

发表评论