2012年4月26日星期四

Video Card Problem, need help!!!!?

How can I know what's the kind of my video card (for windows XP); somewhere in Control Panel? I've search everywhere but just can't find information about my video card.



For the sims 3 players: I need a 128 MB video card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0(for the sims 3, coz I bought the game but it just doesn't work on my computer because of the video card), where can I buy this video card and how much it costs?



THANKS IN ADVANCE!!|||Do you have a desktop or a laptop? If you have a laptop we can't help you, you'd need to buy a whole new computer as you can't change the graphics card in a laptop.



To find out what your present graphics card is, click the start menu and select "Run...". Type "dxdiag" into the box that appears and click "OK". It will bring up a new window; click on the "Display" tab, and the name of your graphics card will be listed next to "Name:" and "Chip Type:" in the "Device" section.|||You can check device manager in the control panel, system, hardware.Or Use a free program like Aida32, that will tell you what you have.



But check online at buy.com, newegg, or techbargains for the best value on new hardware.



Prices for good cards vary from $35 to hundreds.





good luck

没有评论:

发表评论