2012年4月26日星期四

Could my computer have a sudden video card problem?

I play this game called Flyff and on my computer I have 2.5MB of RAM Decent processor and about 40GB of free space on an 80GB hard-drive, The game used to run fine but after I took a couple of weeks for a break it's suddenly extremely laggy and overall unplayable.. Could there be a problem with my video card? I have defragged which showed a bit of improvement but not enough to make the game playable again. As a side note my computer has never shown any error whatsoever on my video card everything seems to be in order.|||It is unlikely that your video card just stopped working well. Perhaps they did an update with higher res textures. You may also want to mess with the video settings. Another thing it could be is if before you were playing in smaller maps or whatever and now your playing in larger maps, your card may not be able to cope. Another thing it could be is background processes. You may want to check for bloatware running in the background and delete them. My guess is probably background processes. Check that everything is closed before running the game. Best of luck!

没有评论:

发表评论