2012年4月27日星期五

Windows vista and video card problem?

Out of no where windows vista wants to install my video card which I have been using with windows vista for a few months. I checked the "don't show this message again button" and didn't install the video card becuase logically one can conclude that there is no reason to install something that is already in the computer and working fine. Now, my graphics are different and I regret hitting the "don't show this message again button". How do I install the video card?



I already went to the Install hardware thing and I couldn't find my graphics card which is a Nvidia Geforce 6500.|||ok since ya mentioned it was an nvidea card here is a link to the driver page.|||call tehch support

verizon had a problem with vista earlier this year.|||it's broken



VISTA SUX



MAC:)|||Go to the device manager [on control panel] and open display adapters. Whatever adapter is shown right click and choose update driver software.

If you still have the install CD for the video card point the search to it. If the correct driver was previously installed, then let Windows search for the driver, it should relocate it.

Alternatively go to the Nvidia website and download a driver update and run the program on your computer.

没有评论:

发表评论