2012年4月26日星期四

Nvidia 6200 video card problem?

I just bought a 6200 AGP card for my old computer. I installed this card today and it was working fine all day until tonight when I turned on my PC and I was watching a movie on hulu. the movie stopped playing so I exited full screen mode and it started to work again so I thought that I needed to get a better version on direct x10 so I did that and the movie played fine for another 20 min. then my video stopped again but this time my computer froze and then my screen blacked out and then all it was displaying was blue lines and then my monitor went into sleep mode. so I restarted my PC and my windows start up screen was full of blue lines and then once it got to the windows menu my screen just went blank and my monitor went back to sleep mode. So I uninstalled the drivers and took out my video card. and when I turned my PC back on windows said the system has recovered from a serous driver error. so I tried to put the card back into my computer and when I turned it on the screen was just full of blue lines. so is my video card toast?. my onbord graphics work just fine and the computer works great with out the video card. I can still return it and get another one.|||yeah that is a serious problem that i would not bother with if you can replace it. or try fixing the drivers by booting into safe mode and loading them up. if that card can boot up in safe mode with no problems then the card is fine just needs to be configured correctly. that is also a very old card why not get something like the 8400 or better. other thought is that if you have tried to overclock this card it maybe unstable. then you need to move the settings back some to make it stable and so that it does not damage or blow up the card. good luck|||Click on option 2 to get the best driver

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.asp…



If the latest driver doesn't work try one form the driver archives

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_ar…

没有评论:

发表评论