2012年4月27日星期五

Video card problems! Please help...?

Ok.I reinstalled my windows because i was having some problems. Now my video card(s) doesn't work.i already went to "add hardware" and when i did, the program found more than one card.it lists all these different types of ATI Rage.i download one,and it has a yellow exclamation mark (not question mark) next to it.and it says the device can not start.i've tried downloading multiple of the cards listed.and a couple ati drivers. but i can not direct the cards to the drivers if they don't start.i thought this video controller (vga compatible) with a yellow question mark next to it might've been the problem. but i fixed it and nothing happened.I have ran out of options, and i can't play my video games.i don't know what else to do, please help.|||yah find the brand first|||You need to know what brand is your video card.

http://www.opendrivers.com/category/12/d…

没有评论:

发表评论