2012年4月26日星期四

Is it easy to change the video card in a Dell Inspiron 6000?

I have a blank screen on my I6000 and hooking up to an external monitor does not work. I suspect it is a video card problem. Am I right? If so how do I change it?|||It may or may not be the video card. I'm not sure how hard it is to replace; my research didn't get into that much detail, but I was able to confirm it IS replaceable, and I found a site that has 'em for $69. I don't necessarily want to endorse the site since I don't know it that well, but you should be able to find it on Google.



The real question is whether or not you want to risk $70 to find out if it's the video card.



Let me repeat this for those who are saying otherwise: the Dell Inspiron 6000 has a discrete PCI-e video adapter that can be replaced. More and more laptops nowadays are built with replaceable video adapters.|||You can't change laptop video cards|||Laptops = stuck with what you got.

Can only improve software.

没有评论:

发表评论