2012年4月27日星期五

64bit Vista video card problem?

When it comes to computers im pretty savvy but this has me stumped, I recently partitioned my HD to be able to install windows vista ultimate (64bit) after my windows xp. This installation worked flawlessly but vista just does not want to recognize my video card, I now dont have access to aero, and when I try updating the drivers they say Im running the uninstaller on a 64 bit when it should be 32, so I tried and downloaded the vista 32bit driver but that just reversed the saying of the message recieved earlier. I just need to know how to get vista to recognize this card (EVGA 8800gts G92) and if the drivers used on my first OS (XP) are interferring with this installation?|||could be interfring i wouldrun belarc to see the specs and go form there, how about shutting it down and reinstalling it manually! sure its hooked up good?

没有评论:

发表评论