2012年4月27日星期五

Video Card PROBLEM!!!?

So I ordered a 6200 PCI video card for my friends computer. I installed it, and everything went fine. But suddenly when I was about to install the DRIVERS for the CARD, the SCREEN just suddenly turn to BLACK!!! I know it was normal bcuz this happened to me a lot of times.



But I waited for like 15 mins and nothings happening. So I rebooted the computer, and now when i'm on the BIG WINDOWS XP LOGO it will just hang/freeze there. I've restarted my computer like 10 times and still the same problem.



Help me???|||Sounds to me like it installed the XP drivers for the video card which may be addressing the card incorrectly what you might do is try booting to Safe Mode by hitting F8 as you turn the machine on and reset the video card to Standard VGA mode and install the correct drivers for the video card, but before you do this make sure to have the more current motherboard chipset drivers before installing the video card drivers, if these are too old it may not know how to correctly address the new card.

没有评论:

发表评论