2012年4月26日星期四

AMD Video Card Problems?

I have a AMD Based video card, HIS Radeon HD 2600XT 512mb PCI express 16bit and New Egg says that the memory speed is 1400mhz and when I use Catalyst , it says that the memory speed is only 700mhz. I'm very intelligent with computers and I have the correct drivers for the card but I'm wondering if it's the crappy drivers from AMD or if it's just saying that the memory is 700mhz for each video adapter. If anyone knows the answer or if they could tell me off better drivers. All help is appreciated. Thank you.|||I can't tell you why, but catalyst reads it as 700x2 which equals 1400Mhz, your fine.|||It is double data rate memory, meaning the actual speed is 700Mhz, but the effective speed is 1400Mhz. When they list the specs on websites, they list the effective speed, as that is the speed the companies market.

没有评论:

发表评论