2012年4月24日星期二

Video card problem when updating the drivers. what do i do?

I have a Nvidia GEforce 6800 ultra video card.



With my video card updated, the screen has these splices of the imaging and tiny squares that appear with different colors. And the computer freezes up and sometimes restarts.



But when I uninstall the video card drivers, restart the computer (PC), and install the drivers from the cd-rom, there doesn't seem to be any problems.



But I can't play any of the games on my computer like World of Warcraft etc with these old drivers.



|||Okay- with nVidia cards, make sure you always take the old drivers off first. Then restart. Then install the new.



Also make sure the driver download was not corrupted and make sure it is the correct update for your 6800.



Good luck. |||just go back to the default driver

没有评论:

发表评论