2012年5月7日星期一

Video card problem.(8600 GS NVIDIA SILENT 512MB) please help.?

i bought a new computer and i tried to install this new video card. I did all the steps and from some reason my computer wont read it. It a 8600 gs nvidia card PCI X 16. Can some one help my mother board wont read it. Can some on tell me if my card is a plug and play or does it need alternative energy. Thanks (8600 GS NVIDIA SILENT 512MB)

|||It may be problem with Mother Board because 8600 Series come with dedicated DDR3 RAM and that's why your PC's Mother Board can't detect it, you have to talk with Mother Board vendor.

|||did you install the drivers? are you sure you put it in the correct slot in the motherboard?|||There is a possiblity that the mobo(motherboard) isn't compatible with the video card.

没有评论:

发表评论