2012年5月7日星期一

Ati radeon 9550 video card problem?

I just got a new ati radon 9550 video card for my PC, and sometimes when I use it the screen just goes blank, and I cant see anything. For hours the computer can work fine, and then sometimes I have to restart it, and then it works fine. I am wondering if there is something wrong with the drivers, or if its the Video Card itself? catylst shows it has a crt error.|||1st i would like to ask if its an ancient pc or wut? if u say P3 or AMD athlon (not 64bit) then thats it,the GPU speed r faster than ur cpu.. anyway u can do this 1st,cek the BIOS setting does it support Plug and Play tech.. others,its jz a monitor failure.. ur resolution r high,the monitor cannot support it.. buy a new monitor fix it all..|||CRT error refers to cathode ray tube [the monitor].

It sounds like your monitor is beginning to fail, better start looking for another one.|||My screen goes blank/black too I know its my flat screen that does it. Borrow someone elses monitor or look on craigs list for a free one.

没有评论:

发表评论