2012年5月7日星期一

Computer video card problem?

I have recently installed Assassins Creed 2 on my computer and the entire game seems slow. I have lowered all the in-game graphics to the bare minimum and it still is slow. Like lagging.... a lot. I have an Intel HD graphics card. I think I do anyway. Help would be appreciated.|||That video chip isn't really all that great with Games.



Check the package and see if the game even mentions it under the "required hardware". If not, then you may be out of luck.



You can try getting new video drivers for that chip, but I doubt it will help.|||Go to this site--canirunit-- and see what it says for your pc to run this game. You might have graphics integrated on your motherboard. If so you should buy a video card in the $100 to $130 range at Newegg.com to play any game at higher settings.

没有评论:

发表评论