2012年5月7日星期一

Video Card Problem Choice?

Well I Just got this new game called Neverwinter Nights 2, and I'm trying to find out what is the best video card for a Asus AMD Athlon 64. Because I heard about this ATI double chip thing called a crossfire but it's too expensive buy two chips. So Im looking for a video card under the tag price of $100, that supports my AMD Athlon 64.|||Limiting the price to under $100 puts you well below most enthusiast-grade video cards, which is what you're going to need to run something like NWN2. You can probably do okay for $150-200 though.



Right now, there are number of decent ATI and NVIDIA cards that should fit the bill. I'd recommend something in either the NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT or the ATI Radeon X1950 Pro, as both are in that price range and will probably handle the game decently. Neither are top of the line, but both are fine pieces of hardware.

没有评论:

发表评论