2012年5月9日星期三

Video card problem please help?

I have a dell computer running on Microsoft Vista with a 256MB ATI radeon X1300pro video card in it. Because my computer had lots of viruses etc... in it i decided to reformat it. Before I did this all my games ran smoothly on the highest setting. However now all my games are running extremely badly even on low graphics settings! When check the device manager on my computer it shows that the driver needed to run the 256MB ATI radeon X1300pro is installed and up to date however this is not shown when I play games. I would appreciate it if anyone could tell me how I could get my video card running properly again. Thank you.|||Did you install ALL of the chipset drivers? If you are showing any missing or unknown drivers, those are usually the culprits causing the problem. Since you have already installed the latest drivers, that eliminates the video driver - but the video driver alone is not sufficient - you have to have all of the drivers for the computer. Check with your computer manufacturer or your motherboard manufacturer and download any chipset drivers and install them.|||Have you gone to the ATi site and actually downloaded the latest driver for your graphics card?



The link below will take you there, if you are using the built in vista graphics driver that could be the problem.



http://support.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDSuppo…|||get a nvidia card or check your rams

没有评论:

发表评论