2012年5月7日星期一

Video card problems.?

Hi, I've gotten a few problems on my PC lately. It started when my PC crashed 5 days ago. I had to reinstall my OS, but when I was done doing that I noticed my screen was messed up and my sound was not working.

I have fixed the sound problem (downloaded RealTek AC97), however there is a problem with my video card. Ever since my PC crashed whenever I scroll down a page, for example, it takes really long for the screen to refresh. I have never had this problem before.

I scanned my PC and these are the results:



CPU

Minimum: Celeron or better

You Have: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3200+

PASS



CPU Speed

Minimum: 500 MHz

You Have: 1.99 GHz Performance Rated at 3.20 GHz

PASS



System RAM

Minimum: 64 MB

You Have: 510 MB

PASS



Operating System

Minimum: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP

You Have: Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Build Service Pack 22600)

PASS



Video Card

Minimum: 3D Accelerated video card

You Have: Video Controller (VGA Compatible) ()

FAIL: Sorry, your video card does not meet this minimum requirement. Upgrade to a more powerful video card will make all your applications look better. Click the 'We Recommend' button to see some great options.

Video Card Features - Minimum attributes of your Video Card



Video Card 3D Acceleration: Required - Yes , You have - No



Video Card Driver Version (DirectX)

Your driver version number is: 6.14.10.9131

FYI: Your video card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper video card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.

Sound Card

Minimum: Yes

You Have: Realtek AC97 Audio

PASS

Sound Card Driver Version

Your driver version number is: 5.10

FYI: Your sound card driver version is provided for your information, but it is not part of this analysis. But proper sound card driver versions are important to the proper operation of your product.

Free Disk Space

Minimum: 1 GB

You Have: 177.6 GB

PASS



Could anyone please help me? Thanks in advance. I really don't know what to do.|||Your scan indicates you are using the generic VGA driver that is the most basic of use. Good news is your video card is working, bad news is that you don't have the correct driver for it. If you video card is a stand alone card, meaning it is a separate card installed in a slot on your system board, you can physically look at it and obtain the model and make of it. Then go to the manufacturer website and download a driver. If it is an onboard card, meaning it is part of the system board, you can go to the manufacturer of the board and get the video driver from them.|||Whatever your video card is, it's not installed correctly. Reinstall the drivers.

没有评论:

发表评论