2012年5月9日星期三

Video card problems????????????

ok so my video card wont let me do anything i think its full or... something cause it wont let me play any more of my games so.... yea im no computer wiz so.... yea can someone help or tell me wat to do??|||Video cards can't get full. Perhaps you could post any error messages you are getting and explain what's happening and how that is stopping you playing games. If you ARE getting one saying your video card is full, I'd suggest it's a prank virus and suggest you run some scans on your computer. You could use this entire guide or start with just the Malwarebytes section and see if the message goes away:

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.…



If anything is found when you only do Malwarebytes, I'd suggest you run through the entire guide. It looks complex but take it bit by bit. I often find (and I'm fairly cluey these days and have used that guide a number of times on various people's computers) that it helps to copy the page text into NotePad and delete each section as I finish with it.



I'll pop back in a few hours and see if you've added more info so we may be able to sort this out. :-)

没有评论:

发表评论