2012年5月9日星期三

Graphic Card or video card problem idk, help me !!?

Hi peeps, I'm not that smart when it comes to computers, so this was my last option. I reinstalled Windows 7, and apparently I lost my driver installation for my graphic card, and since then my PC works like ****, I can't even play Windows Games without lagging. I already checked on "Display Adapters" or whatever, it says that I have "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter". First time after reinstallation, I saw that I can't put my screen resolution to 1900 x 1200, the highest is 1400 x 1050, so you know...here you go what it says when I try to open a Windows Game



"Hardware acceleration is either disabled or not supported by your video card driver, which could slow game performance. Make sure you have the latest video card driver installed and that hardware acceleration is turned on."



Yeah...before I reinstalled Windows 7, I played GTA IV, Just Cause 2, GTA:SA with no problems at all, now I installed all of them again, and they wont even start. I also tried to download DirectX 11 and when I try to install it it says:



"A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic are enabled and the cabinet file certificate is valid."



I checked it and its enabled, so Idk what should I do !

I need a update for my video card, but my internet is too goddamn slow, it's so slow that when I open Google.com it takes almost 30 secs to load. So please give me a link where I can download a update because I can't waste my internet on false stuff.

Also it says for my graphic card: "1. LG W2340(HDMI) on Standard VGA Graphics Adapter"

Please help me guys !|||Hi there!



You might find the following article helpful:



http://thefreeandeasyguidetopcs.com/499/…|||You need to install the correct driver for your video card. Go to your video card manufacturer's website then download it after your internet connections becomes steady.

没有评论:

发表评论