2012年5月9日星期三

Video Card Problems?

I just got my computer back from PC Club. They wiped it and restored XP.



I got on Can you Run It and every result was that i had no video card. I have an ati radeon 3850 256 mb.



CYRI also notes I have XP Professional but my PC notes i have Media Edition.



I'm thinking I just didnt install my drivers so i download the drivers for my card for Media Edition. The computer restarts and says I have an ATI Radeon 2100. I also downloded the 3850 drivers for Professional.



That's not even the default chipset I had with my PC.



It's getting the device from a PCI slot instead of my PCI Express x2 slot.



What do I do? I tried uninstalling the 2100 and it doesn't work. It won't recognize my 3850 and everythings installed correctly..|||Right click on "My Computer" and click on Properties - then go to Hardware and Device Manager.



Anything with a yellow symbol needs to have a driver downloaded for it.|||OK, 3850 is a video card; a good one; but the rest sounded like black hand ripping off to me. Everything so far says this computer here isn't even the one you handed to the shop.|||It sounds like your puter has been raped!



I'd take it back and ***** up a storm.



Tell them your going to sue.

没有评论:

发表评论