2012年5月7日星期一

Video Card problem When I play MOHAA?

I cannot play Medal of Honor Allied Assault (MOHAA) because it’s instantly freezes.

I know that my video card is a problem. I researched that over a year ago. I have an ASUS motherboard

A Windows XP professional, version 2002, service pack 3. 2.4 GHZ Intel(R) core(TM) 2 Quad CPU and 3.25 GB ram. My vide card is an ATI Diamond Radeon HD 3870 OC. When I researched the problem on the net it said that these cards have a bug by factory and there is no fix for that, maybe trying to reinstall a driver, which I did and it still not working. My question is if anybody knows any other way to fix or any other downloads add-ons or anything else like that, so I can fix this problem. I can’t afford to by a new card and a warranty is expired.|||If you can’t find the right video card drivers manually, try this site:

http://www.drivers-updates.net/drivers/v…

There is a program I use which will find drivers for just about all hardware devices. The best part is it takes a snapshot of your system specifications and matches the right driver to go with it. Perform a free driver scan at:

You can also search by the following link:

http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0oG…

And you can also keep asking on:

http://www.computerforum.com/|||If it is a manufacturing bug, then they likely have extended warranty service for that known issue.



For example, I have a Sony television that has an issue with the optical block. The warranty ran out two years ago, but because this was a design flaw Sony is extending the warranty to cover those affected models.



So if Diamond did the same thing, they likely are covering the problem by replacing cards with this defect. There is no guarantee that they will do it, but since it is a known issue, you will likely get a replacement if you contact them about the issue.

没有评论:

发表评论