2012年5月9日星期三

My video card problem?

I have a question for someone who knows.. i have heard a lot of opinions from people who dont understands a lot about computers. I just bought a new computer - dual core with 2gb ram, 500gb space, and 2,4 proc i guess. I have a NVIDIA GeForce 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 630i video card, i heard its bad for games, i was wondering will I be able to play World Of Warcraft with my pc without lagging?|||Wow isn't very demanding, so you could play at low detail and low resolution, but that's it.



The GeForce 7100 is just an integrated chipset built-in to the motherboard, it's not a real physical card sitting in a slot. You'd get over 5x better performance from a low-end standalone graphics card like a Radeon 4650 or GeForce 9500GT.|||Yes, you can play WoW smoothly.

没有评论:

发表评论