2012年5月7日星期一

Video card Problem? PLease Help?

Hello,

i want to upgrade ym video card because the one i have now is integrated and it is crap.



But my problem is this: i only have a 300watt power supply.



What cards will be safe using that power supply. I dont want any fancy cards. I just want to get out of integrated. Any nvidia 8 series or something like that?



Ps: what could happen if the power supply is below mininum?..and iof anything could happen what are the chances?|||There are many low-watt cards. Only the high end cards will require additional power.



The power requirements on the boxes are for overall system, not for the card only (unless it states so).



My card's box said I should have a 300 Watt supply, but the card itself only uses about 50 Watts. They recommend having 300 Watts because your computer has other parts - a CPU, memory, hard drives, etc.|||300 watt isn't that bad, maybe you could maybe go for an 8500gt or 8500gts.



I looked around the web, and you should be fine, but double check.



Hope I helped,



From Jake

没有评论:

发表评论