2012年5月7日星期一

Video Card Problem, Help from professionals please?

I have a 8600 gt standalone video card. Last night, i was playing a game and turned off my computer normally. The next morning, it took a long while for my computer to boot. When it actually does boot up, it ran on my integrated video card instead of my standalone one. Can anyone tell me what is going on?



My video card has worked for about a month or so before doing this. My motherboard is pci-e compatible and i have a 500 watt psu, so chances are that can't be the problem.



Also, can it also be my motherboard?



Please help me out here, thanks!



sometimes, like 1/15 times, the card would work|||first thing to do is uninstall driver and switch your pc off, open up and see if your card has been dislodged..take out and replace, reboot and go into Bios settings and make sure video is enabled,exit and save,when booted up wait for prompt in task bar to say found new device, and it should prompt you to install driver..place driver in cd/dvd drive and click on next, install all the drivers on the disc..After that, restart pc..If that dont work, try putting card into another pci slot, that will rule out the motherboard being faulty, which leaves your graphics card as faulty..|||it could be something between you onboard video and your video card mixing together.



you could try reinstalling the drivers for your video card and seeing if that works would be the first suggestion.



also make sure your drivers are up to date for your motherboard and other items of your computer|||You need to check your BIOS settings. Do not make changes in there unless you know what you are doing!

BUT what you are looking for is a Video menu that will turn off the integrated video.

没有评论:

发表评论