2012年5月9日星期三

Video Card Problems?

Recently I reformatted my computer and had to reinstall the drivers on the disk that came with my computer. Well it wont let me re-install the video driver. I didnt think nothing of it until I couldnt play games because of this. At least I think it is because of this. When I try to install that driver it says files are missing or corrupt. Does anyone know how i could fix this problem? Help appreciated....Thanks|||try downloading the newest files from the manafactures website..aka nvidea or whatever, make sure you have the lastest windows updates, also|||for nividia drivers



nvidia.com



for ati drivers



ati.com or amd.com|||Newest updates, newest directX, newest drivers, if that doesnt work, work your way backward with the drivers. If that doesnt work, uninstall and reinstall your video card. make sure you have another one handy just in case, or just take it out, start it up, and then turn it off and restart it, should do it that way too. try those first.

没有评论:

发表评论