2012年5月9日星期三

VIDEO CARD PROBLEMS HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!?

ok ....

i realy need help in this from an expert in this.

i want to reinstall my video drivers but i have to download them first

so i tryed but i have to know do i have NVIDIA driversAND how do i know what type so on so on...:(

it wants me to tell them what product type do i have(how do i know is it GeForce, ION, Tesla??), then product series(wth? does that mean? and how do i do that), then what product i have

i know this is realy hard to explain to me(cause im obiously big noooob)

but i realy need help

if someone know answer me please and if can give me msn facebook name or gmail

PLEASE HELP ME

thx



P.S. this is the page where i want to download it:

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

P.S.S. if u know better way download it tell me

EVERYTHING IN DETAIL

thx

thx

thx a lot

!!!!!|||Type MSINFO32 in run box

Expand components

Click on display



or type dxdiag in run box

没有评论:

发表评论