2012年5月4日星期五

Media Player(s), video card problem, conflict. Very frustrating!?

Here's the skinny. I have a HP Desktop Pavilion 533w 2gb Celeron, 528mb ram, GEforce 6200 vid card. The problem is I cannot play a video from file or one that I have burned to CD using any version of media player. I have tried several. I discovered that if I remove the video card and run the onboard video, everything works fine. The 6200 works for games,internet, even Windows Movie Maker. I thought that was odd. So, I am at my wits end with this issue. Yes I have the most recent graphics drivers properly installed, and I also did a system recovery complete with removal of personal files. I have no viruses. This setup was working perfectly, and suddenly it stopped. I wish I could remember what I did just before it quit. I have tried everything I am capable and aware of doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.|||One possibility is that the codec that your system is using to view the video is not compatible with the 6200 vid card. You might try to get something like Nimo Codec Pack or K-Lite Mega Codec Pack or ACE Mega Codecs.



Another is that the on-board video is still being sensed by media player as the on to use. Some MB's allow you to disable the on-board video in the BIOS.



Good luck.

没有评论:

发表评论